Job Overview :
Seeking a Systems Support Specialist with expertise in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS systems, as well as mobile and tablet support.
- Daily monitoring and management of firewall systems, including setting policies and rules to ensure network security.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of internet activity to maintain network integrity and security.
- Daily management of thumb data downloads to support data access requirements.
- Daily troubleshooting of hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Daily assessment and implementation of software upgrades to keep systems up to date.
- Address hardware issues on an as-needed basis, ensuring timely resolutions.
- Resolve software-related problems as they occur to minimize downtime.
- Manage new user network credential setups as required.
- Assist with system swapping and migration projects as needed.
- Perform data backup tasks as required to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct routine maintenance activities on a weekly basis to keep systems optimized.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of servers to ensure performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with teams to understand and fulfill new system requirements as needed.
- Monitor and manage CCTV systems twice a week to ensure security.
- Configure and install new equipment as required.
- Respond to user tickets and support requests in a timely manner.
- Manage hardware and software inventory as required.
- Assist with procurement activities, including obtaining quotations and vendor management.
Collaborate with the technical team on project-related requirements and provide technical support.
- Stay up-to-date with security standards and assist in their implementation as required.
Education : BE/B. Tech/MCA/Bsc- IT/ Msc-IT in Infrastructure Management/ MTech/BCA
(If you are superstar at your skills and attitude, we don’t look at your degrees but nonetheless a Degree gets a vote in regular cases)