Job Overview :
We are seeking an experienced iOS Developer to join our dynamic team. As an iOS Developer at our company, you will play a pivotal role in crafting exceptional mobile applications. You’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, ensuring the highest standards of code quality, performance, and user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Navigate your career through the agile development process
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be comfortable with and lead based on this principle: We work for the best engineering outcomes yet UX comes first!
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
- Work with cross-functional collaborative teams – Analysts, Designers, and Architects!
- Write readable + effective + clear code and emails.
- Perform minimal yet appropriate documentation of the work done by you and the team (no need to be a documentation junkie but it is a necessary tech communication skill)
- Flexibility, energy, and ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Participate in Sprint planning (feature definition), Sprint review (demo), and Sprint retrospective (learning);
- Brainstorm, present and lead tech conversations
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications. Be dependable at Unit Testing;
- Designing and implementing application updates as per the guidance from the product teams.
- Skills Required : Swift. Core Data. Core Animation. Firebase. Debugging. Apple HIG. PN. iOS/iPadOS/macOS. APIs. GitLab. And CI. Deep understanding of UX
Education: BE IT/CE, ME IT/CE, BCA, MCA, BSc .IT, MSc. IT.
(If you are superstar at your skills and attitude, we don’t look at your degrees but nonetheless a Degree gets a vote in regular cases)